Workflow and Issue Management with TestTrack Pro
Features and Benefits
Centralized Issue Management
- Manage all development artifacts including issues, defects, feature requests, change requests, development assignments, customer issues, and any other tasks or artifacts tracked as part of your development process.
- Track everything about an issue including its details, workflow, known workarounds, related source code changes, email, links to other issues, folders, and its history.
- Track multiple reports of an issue as one to provide better metrics and improved product planning. With multiple-instance tracking, you have a more accurate count of the number of unique issues you need to fix. And, when used to track feature requests, you can prioritize features based on the number of times they are requested. The details of each customer's requests are stored in one feature request, defect, etc.
Start Tracking Quickly
- Use TestTrack Pro out-of-the-box with minimal customization or completely customize it to fit your terminology, processes, security rules, and compliance needs. TestTrack Pro ships with pre-configured templates to use as starting points for your projects.
Interact with Your Customers
- Track detailed information about your customers including contact and system configuration information.
- Quickly locate the issues a customer has reported and the current status of each issue.
- Monitor an email account for incoming support issues and automatically email acknowledgements to customers, letting them know you received their emails and are looking into their issues.
- Make it easy for customers to provide feedback with TestTrack's feedback add-ons, SoloBug and SoloSubmit.
- Use time-based escalation rules to ensure customer issues are responded to in a timely manner.
- Keep customers in the loop with per-issue notification lists. Add a customer to the notification list and, when the issue enters a new state, automatically email the customer a status update.
- Track issue-specific email conversations between developers, technical support, and customers, keeping all relevant information with the issue for quick access and historical record.
Built on a Scalable, Open Platform
Built on the proven TestTrack platform, TestTrack Pro is completely configurable and includes powerful workflow automation, collaboration features, flexible organization features, rich reporting, and open interfaces—all in a secure, scalable, cross-platform solution.
- Issue Tracking and Workflow Management with TestTrack Pro
- Creating Defects from Failed Test Runs
- Webinar: Delivering the Right Software with Requirements Traceability
- Info-Tech Research Group Positions Seapine as a Test Management Champion
- WorkForce Improves Software Testing Process with TestTrack TCM
- Triaging Issues in TestTrack
- TestTrack Folder Task Board Report—Now With Configurable Columns
- Commenting on TestTrack Defects
- Managing Defects Across Branches
- Integrating Quality into Every Stage of Development
- QRA Fast Facts: Track
- Advantages of a Configurable Linking Solution
- Breaking Down the Barriers to Collaborative Software Development
- Quality-Centric ALM in a Down Economy
- Successfully Automating Development Workflows