Get the Help You Need
Get the help you need with Seapine's Customer Support program. Our knowledgeable support specialists provide world-class technical support to ensure your success and satisfaction with our products.
No matter what your support requirements are, Seapine has a plan to meet your organizations' needs.
- With Premium Care , you'll receive support help during standard business hours.
- Critical Care extends support 24x7 and includes priority routing for organizations that leverage Seapine solutions for mission-critical processes and applications.
Premium Care Support & Maintenance
Premium Care support, which is required with the initial purchase of any perpetual licensed Seapine product and also included in the cost of subscription licenses, protects your software investment by providing support and all related product upgrades for a low annual price.
- Support coverage Monday-Friday 6:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m. (North America, ET) excluding major holidays
- Unlimited telephone and email support
- Free upgrades for all major and minor releases; bug fixes are made in the current version only
- Unrestricted knowledgebase access
In addition to Premium Care, your Seapine Cloud account entitles you to 24x7 support for cloud access and instance issues. We monitor our cloud instances 24/7. In the event you experience a cloud-based issue, we are most likely aware of it and working on a resolution.
Critical Care Support & Maintenance
Critical Care support is intended for organizations that use Seapine solutions for mission-critical processes and applications. In addition to everything included with Premium Care, Critical Care support provides 24×7 telephone support for critical issues, priority issue routing, and named contacts. Currently, Critical Care is offered for server-based products only (TestTrack and Surround SCM).
- 24×7 telephone support coverage, including major holidays
- Priority routing of issues during standard business hours
- Three named contacts
- Thirty-minute response time
- After-hours critical issue support is available all days of the week (including holidays)
- Covers a single product at a single location; products and locations can be added for an additional cost
Summary of Support Plans
12 hours x 5 days
24 hours x 7 days
|Service Level Agreement|
Support and maintenance for perpetual licenses must be renewed annually. If you do not renew, you will no longer have access to technical support or product upgrades.
- Premium Care support costs 20% of the current license price. Costs can be prorated for additional licenses to ensure that your support plan terminates on a single date.
- Critical Care requires an active Premium Care support plan plus $3,000 per product, per server installation location.
Expired support plan subscriptions can be renewed at the following rates:
|Period Expired||Premium Care Renewal Rate*||Critical Care Renewal Rate**|
|Up to 1 year||40%||$3,000|
* Based on the current license price
** In addition to the Premium Care renewal rate