You can modify and preview TestTrack email templates from the Send Mail dialog box, which allows you to test the changes and check the email formatting.
- Select an issue, requirement, requirement document, test case, or test run. Make sure you select an item related to the email template you want to edit.
- Choose Email > Send Email. The Send Email dialog box opens.
- Click Configure. The Configure Email Templates dialog box opens.
- Select the record Type.
- Select an email template and click Edit. The Edit Email Template dialog box opens.
- Make any changes and click OK.
- Click OK to close the Configure Email Templates dialog box.
You return to the Send Email dialog box.
- Select the template you changed from the Templates list.
The email is displayed using data from the selected record.
- Click Cancel when you finish viewing the email.
Note: If the email template was selected when you opened the Send Email dialog box, you may need to refresh the email body to see your changes. Select in the Template list and then select the edited template to see the updated email.