Solutions for Health Care Systems Development and Integration Testing
Health Care organizations face the daunting task of maintaining profitability while complying with regulatory mandates such as HIPAA, ICD-10, Meaningful Use Stage 1 and 2, and more.
To remain competitive, health care organizations need to implement reliable, secure software solutions that make it easy to establish accountability, meet regulatory challenges, and provide quality patient care.
- Complying with ever-changing health care initiatives and regulations
- Improving information technology capabilities
- Meeting quality demands within limited time and budget constraints
- Upgrading, deploying, and integrating a variety of systems
- Maintaining patient safety and reducing compliance risk
- Enforcing approved processes
Seapine solutions simplify and accelerate implementation and integration testing to reduce risk and help ensure compliance. With our solutions, you’ll also be able to manage and automate testing assets, streamline traceability, and improve visibility into the overall progress of your integration testing effort.
- Improve collaboration between clinical, financial, and operations.
- Gain deeper insight into the impact of changes with real-time data visibility, change notifications, and gap and risk analysis.
- Quickly check on project progress, research specific user and product requirements when needed, and automatically be notified of requirements changes you did not initiate.
- Safely store and centrally manage all data and digital assets with full version control.
- Keep your team in sync regarding outstanding issues, enable analysis and investigation of recurring problems, and trace issues back to their source through centralized task and issue management.
- Lessen your risk exposure with automatic notifications and escalations, automatic audit logging, and electronic signatures that are incorporated into your organization's daily development and quality assurance processes.
- Secure all assets using strong, role-based security features.
- Enforce adherence to development processes and best practices with secure automated workflows.
- Eliminate gaps in test coverage and attain a single source of truth.
- Spend less time documenting compliance with a framework to capture required compliance information, while letting your team focus on the tasks at hand.
We Can Help
Getting in touch with the leader in process-centric product development solutions is easy!
Thank you for contacting Seapine Software
UK & Benelux
Middle East & Africa
Helping Solve Product Development Challenges at Leading Health Care Companies
System C Healthcare