Seapine Software Upgrades TestTrack Pro 6.1 and Surround SCM 2.1 Software Development Lifecycle Tools
Mason, Ohio -- December 18, 2003 -- Seapine Software, Inc., a leading supplier of integrated software that manages the software development lifecycle, announced today the immediate availability of TestTrack Pro 6.1 and Surround SCM 2.1. The upgraded versions of TestTrack Pro and Surround SCM include productivity enhancements, additional security controls, and enhanced integration with each other."The new features in TestTrack Pro 6.1 and Surround SCM 2.1 will make it easier for our customers to develop software, enforce processes, and manage change," said Richard Riccetti, president of Seapine. "Customers will also notice improved integration and a more consistent look and feel across the tools."Features and BenefitsTestTrack Pro 6.1 builds on an already rich feature set with:
- Spell checking with support for 11 languages and user-customizable dictionaries.
- Email notification hyperlinks with one-click access to defects for improved workflow.
- Electronic signature and verbose audit trail options improve support for FDA standard 21 CFR Title 11 and other formal processes.
- New reporting options including trend and labeled file reports provide better change management process feedback.
- Eclipse IDE integration lets users of this Java-based development environment manage the source files in Surround SCM.
- Improved repository differencing simplifies finding file differences between users' working directories and Surround's file repository.
- A new file details pane, the ability to search by file status, client support for multiple servers, and improved Unicode support enhance productivity and Surround's capabilities.
About Seapine Software
Seapine Software, Inc. is a privately held technology company whose application lifecycle management (ALM) solutions help companies manage the process of developing high-quality complex products—often in regulated industries. Our award-winning ALM solutions drive the creation of recognized brands, life-saving medical devices, even games of the year.
Founded in 1995, Seapine has headquarters in Cincinnati, Ohio, and offices in Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Africa with over 8,500 customers worldwide. For more information, visit www.seapine.com.
Director, Corporate Communications
Need More Info?
Complete the following form to get in touch.
Thank you for contacting Seapine Software