Seapine Software Hosts "Managing Automotive ISO 26262 Compliance" Webinar
CINCINNATI, Ohio—10/28/2014—Seapine Software, a leading provider of process-centric product development solutions, will host a live webinar at 1 p.m. ET on Wednesday, October 29 entitled “Managing Automotive ISO 26262 Compliance.” During the 45-minute session, Andrew Horner, Seapine’s Solutions Specialist, will provide an introduction to ISO 26262 and address how advances in technology and increasing product complexities can be effectively managed by carmakers with the implementation and thoughtful use of technology.
Horner will lead the webinar, which will include a live demonstration of Seapine’s new TestTrack Automotive project template, an ideal development lifecycle solution for carmakers. The project template includes:
- Pre-defined item types for product requirements, system and component specifications, safety goals and hazard mitigations among others.
- Built-in calculations for ASIL based on an item’s severity, exposure and controllability classification.
- Automated linking between all item types to ensure end-to-end traceability from design to test.
- Traceability reporting to monitor requirements coverage, analyze the impact of proposed changes, and assess safety integrity levels across systems and components.
- A flexible workflow that supports multiple development methodologies including V-Model, Waterfall, Agile, and hybrid techniques.
To learn more and to register for the webinar, visit: http://bit.ly/1t2VRuS. Registrants will receive a free copy of the TestTrack Automotive project template.
About Seapine Software
Seapine Software, Inc. is a privately held technology company whose application lifecycle management (ALM) solutions help companies manage the process of developing high-quality complex products—often in regulated industries. Our award-winning ALM solutions drive the creation of recognized brands, life-saving medical devices, even games of the year.
Founded in 1995, Seapine has headquarters in Cincinnati, Ohio, and offices in Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Africa with over 8,500 customers worldwide. For more information, visit www.seapine.com.
Director, Corporate Communications
Need More Info?
Complete the following form to get in touch.
Thank you for contacting Seapine Software