Seapine Software Launches TestTrack 2014.1, Enabling Users to Know More, Do More
Update provides product development teams more immediate visibility into key projects.
CINCINNATI, Ohio—July 01, 2014—Seapine Software, a leading provider of process-centric product development solutions, has launched TestTrack 2014.1, the latest update to its core product development management solution.
"We had two goals for TestTrack 2014.1-providing product development teams more immediate visibility into key project metrics and status, while helping team members complete more work during the workday," said Rick Riccetti, President and CEO of Seapine Software. "In addition to a new user-configurable home page for at-a-glance visibility into project metrics, requirements decomposition and exploratory testing both received significant enhancements that will improve traceability and quality."
Updates to TestTrack 2014.1 include:
- Access to project metrics, work items, and tasks on the new, user-configurable Home page
- Configurable field styles, including colors, icons and fonts
- Improved reusability and traceability of artifacts, including requirements, risk, tests, and tasks with new item mapping capabilities and rules
- Defect Scribe bundled with the TestTrack installer, providing built-in exploratory testing capabilities
- Upgraded built-in security to protect valuable digital and intellectual property
- More powerful reporting capabilities, including a new configuration report
- Git and GitHub integration, in addition to existing integration with Seapine Software's Surround SCM
For an overview of TestTrack 2014.1 updates, watch Seapine Software's on-demand webinar.
About Seapine Software
Seapine Software, Inc. is a privately held technology company whose application lifecycle management (ALM) solutions help companies manage the process of developing high-quality complex products—often in regulated industries. Our award-winning ALM solutions drive the creation of recognized brands, life-saving medical devices, even games of the year.
Founded in 1995, Seapine has headquarters in Cincinnati, Ohio, and offices in Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Africa with over 8,500 customers worldwide. For more information, visit www.seapine.com.
Director, Corporate Communications
Need More Info?
Complete the following form to get in touch.
Thank you for contacting Seapine Software