The following technologies are supported and tested. For a list of supported controls, see the QA Wizard Pro help.
Note: QA Wizard Pro supports all HTML elements in supported web browsers. See the QA Wizard Pro System Requirements for supported browser versions.
- ComponentOne Studio for WinForms 2006.2 - 2012.1 for CLR 2.0 and later
- Delphi .NET Windows Forms 2006, 2007, 2009 (Prism)
- Delphi Win32/VCL 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, RAD Studio XE - XE3
- DevExpress .NET WinForms Controls 2006.3 - 2012.1 for CLR 2.0 and later
- Eclipse Java SWT 3.0 - 4.2
- Infragistics .NET Windows Forms 2006.1 - 2012.1 for CLR 2.0 and later
- Janus Systems .NET Windows Forms Controls 3.0, 3.5 for CLR 2.0 and later
- Microsoft .NET Windows Forms 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5
- Microsoft .NET WPF 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5
- Microsoft Active Accessibility (MSAA) Controls - MSAA accessibility information is captured and the default accessibility action can be performed. MSAA information can also help QA Wizard Pro identify common controls.
- Microsoft Visual Basic (pre-.NET) 6 only
- Microsoft Windows - Standard controls in any of the supported Windows versions.
- Nokia Qt 4.0 - 4.8, 5.1, 5.5 (32-bit only)
- Oracle Forms 10g Release 1 and 2, 11g Release 1 and 2
- Oracle/Sun Java AWT and Swing J2SE 1.4.2 - Java SE 8.0
Note: QA Wizard Pro 2009 and later can test applets running in AppletViewer. QA Wizard Pro 2012.2 and later can test applets running in web pages.