Please enter a keyword or ID
Surround SCM Third-Party Integrations
Article ID: 746 | Last updated: 28 Mar, 2018
This article includes third-party products that the current version of Surround SCM integrates with. Integrations are fully tested except where noted. Please contact Perforce Support if you have questions about older versions of Surround SCM or supported third-party products.
Note: The Surround SCM Integrations knowledgebase category includes installation instructions, set up information, and troubleshooting help.
32- and 64-bit versions of the following IDEs are supported.
- Eclipse 4.5, 4.6, 4.7 (Windows, Linux, Mac)
- Eclipse 4.5 - 4.7 Cocoa only on Mac
- Eclipse integration on Windows 8.x and 10 is only supported in Surround SCM 2015.0 and later.
- IntelliJ IDEA 2016.1, 2016.2, 2016.3, 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3 (Windows, Linux, Mac)
- KDevelop 4.2, 4.3, 4.4, 4.5 (Linux)
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2017 (Windows)
- Express Edition not supported
- NetBeans 8.1, 8.2 (Windows, Linux, Mac)
- Oracle JDeveloper 11g, 12c (Windows, Linux, Mac)
- JDeveloper 12c integration does not support binding multiple projects to Surround SCM.
- Rational Application Developer (RAD) for WebSphere 9.5, 9.6 (Windows, Linux, Mac)
- WebStorm 2016.1, 2016.2, 2016.3, 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3 (Windows, Linux, Mac)
Note: A Java Runtime Environment (JRE) is required for Surround SCM to integrate with applications built in Java. Refer to the third-party application documentation for information about supported JRE versions.
- Apache Ant 1.7, 1.8, 1.9 (Windows, Mac, Linux); download the plug-in
- CruiseControl 2.7, 2.8 (Windows, Linux, Mac)
- CruiseControl.NET 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 1.8 (Windows)
- Jenkins 1.x, 2.x (Windows, Linux, Mac)
- NAnt 0.85, 0.9x (Windows); packaged with Nant-Contrib
- TeamCity 8.0, 8.1, 9.0, 9.1, 10, 2017.1 (Windows, Linux, Mac)
Issue tracking tools
Download the plug-ins
- Adobe Dreamweaver CS6, CC 13.x, CC 2014.x, CC 2015.x, CC 2017.x (Windows, Mac)
- Araxis Merge 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 (Windows, Mac)
- Microsoft Office 2010 Professional, 2013 Professional, 2016 (Windows)
- Access and Project 2013 and later not supported
- Mac Finder 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13
- Windows Explorer
Third-party vendor integrations
The following integrations are provided by third-party vendors, but are not tested by Perforce.
- Automated Build Studio
- Continua CI
- Visual Build Professional
Article ID: 746 |
Last updated: 28 Mar, 2018