Note: The following information only applies to Surround SCM 2016.0 and earlier.
You can access Surround SCM files from Adobe Dreamweaver using WebDAV.
To set up a WebDAV connection in Dreamweaver:
- Choose Site > Manage Sites. The Manage Sites dialog box opens.
- Click New then select Site. The Site Definition dialog box opens.
- Click Advanced.
- Select the Remote Info category. Select WebDAV as the Access type.
- Click Settings. The WebDAV Connection dialog box opens.
- Enter the following WebDAV connection information:
- URL: Enter the address to the WebDAV CGI.
- Username: Enter your Surround SCM username.
- Password: Enter your Surround SCM password.
- Email: Enter your email address.
- Click OK. The connection information is saved and the WebDAV Connection dialog box closes.
- Click OK to close the Site Definition dialog box.
- Click Close to close the Manage Sites dialog box. The WebDAV connection is set up. You can work with Surround SCM files the same way you work with files in other Dreamweaver sites.
You cannot add a new file to Surround SCM from Dreamweaver. You can only add files from Surround SCM or another WebDAV interface.