Note: The following information only applies to TestTrack 2013.0.2 and earlier.
You can generate a report of all your TestTrack workflow transitions in Excel.
- Log in to the TestTrack Web client.
- Click the Configure tab.
- Click Workflow.
- Click the Transitions tab in the Workflow Configuration dialog box.
- Copy all the text in the State Transitions table.
- Paste the text into Notepad or another plain text editor.
- Save the file to your desktop as WorkflowTransitions.txt.
- Open the file in Excel.
- Choose File > Open.
- Follow the instructions in the Text Import Wizard. Make sure you select Delimited as the Original data type and Tab as the delimiter.
- Click Finish when you are done with the steps in the wizard. The States are displayed in the rows and the Events in the columns. Xs indicate that the transition is allowed.