Note: The following information only applies to TestTrack 2011.1 and earlier.
You need to enable MAPI if you are running the TestTrack Server as a service.
- Choose Start > Settings > Control Panel > Administrative Tools.
- Double-click the Services icon.
- Select the TestTrack service and choose Action > Properties.
- Click the Log On tab and select 'This account' as the Log on as option.
- Click Browse to select an account that has MAPI profiles associated with it.
- Optionally enter and confirm the password you use with this account.
- Click OK to save the changes. MAPI should now be enabled for TestTrack.