TestTrack Client workflow event toolbar icons can be customized. You can use the additional icons installed in the SeapineTestTrackworkflowicons directory or create your own icons.
Keep the following in mind if you want to use customized icons:
- The icons must be 16x16, 24x24, or 32x32 pixels in BMP, GIF, or PNG format.
- The pixel at 0,0 is used for the transparency color. For example, if you draw a red enclosing box, the box will not be displayed because the top left pixel is the same color.
- The icons must be saved in the SeapineTestTrackworkflowicons directory.
Note: The default workflow event toolbar icons were upgraded in version 2008.1. However, the new icons are not automatically installed when you upgrade. You must manually select the new event icons using the following steps.
To use change the workflow event icons:
- Choose Tools > Administration > Workflow.
- Select a record Type.
- Click the Events tab.
- Select the event you want to add the icon to and click Edit.
- Click the Custom tab.
- Click Choose Icon.
- Select an icon from the SeapineTestTrackworkflowicons directory.
Remember, if you are using your own icon it must meet the size and format requirements and be saved in the workflowicons directory.
- Click Open. The icon is added to the event.
- Click OK to close the Edit Event dialog box.
- Select another event and click Edit to add an icon to it or click OK to save your changes and close the Configure Workflow dialog box.