TestTrack fields may contain sensitive data that you do not want some users to see. You can set fields as hidden for a security group to prevent users in the group from viewing the field.
- Choose View > Security Groups.
- Select a security group and click Edit.
- Select a record type from the Field Security category.
- Select the field you want to hide in the Add Privileges or Edit Privileges list. You can hide fields in Add dialog boxes, Edit dialog boxes, or both.
- Click Hidden. The field is hidden.
- Click OK to save the changes.