The following message is displayed when you attempt to log in to TestTrack:
'You cannot log in because the Seapine License Server was not found. Please make sure the license server is running or ask your TestTrack administrator for help.'
TestTrack cannot connect to the Seapine License Server for one or more of the following reasons:
- The license server is not running.
- The license server IP address, port, or communications password are incorrect in TestTrack.
- There is a local network or Internet problem.
Make sure the Seapine License Server is running. If the license server is running and TestTrack cannot connect to it, check the license server information in TestTrack.
- Start the TestTrack Server Admin Utility.
- Select the server you want to connect to.
- Enter your username and password then click Connect. The License Server Connection Error dialog box opens.
- Enter the Local TestTrack Admin password. The default password is ‘admin’.
- Click OK. The TestTrack Server Admin Utility opens.
- Click Server Options. The Options dialog box opens.
- Check the Seapine License Server address, port, and communications password information. Change the information if it is incorrect. To look for the Seapine License Server on your network, click Find License Servers.
The Seapine License Server information in TestTrack must match the information in the license server. Use the Seapine License Server Admin Utility to verify the information. Contact your system administrator for further assistance.
Note: See the Seapine License Server Admin Guide for information about using the license server communications password.
- Click Test Connection to see if TestTrack can connect to the Seapine License Server.
- Click OK.
- Close the TestTrack Server Admin Utility.
- Stop and restart the TestTrack Server.
- Log in to TestTrack.
If TestTrack still cannot connect to the Seapine License Server, you may have a local network or Internet problem. Contact your system administrator for further assistance.