Company user data from Active Directory servers configured in Seapine License Server 2011.0.0 - 2012.1.0 is mapped to the 'organization' LDAP field by default. In Seapine License Server 2012.1.1 and later, company user data is mapped to the 'company' LDAP field. To update company user data after upgrading the license server, you need to manually update attribute mappings for existing Active Directory connections and then resync LDAP users.
- Start the Seapine License Server Admin Utility.
- Click Server Options and then click the LDAP category.
- Select the Active Directory server and click Edit.
- Click Advanced.
- Select Company from the Attributes list and click Edit.
- Enter ‘company’ in the LDAP Field and click OK.
- Click OK in the Edit Active Directory Server and Server Options dialog boxes to save the changes.
- Click Global Users.
- Click Resync LDAP Users to update the user information.