Solutions for Healthcare Systems Development and Integration Testing
Helping Solve Product Development Challenges at Leading Healthcare Companies
Healthcare organizations face the daunting task of maintaining profitability while complying with regulatory mandates such as HIPAA, ICD-10, Meaningful Use Stage 1 and 2, and more. Seapine solutions simplify and accelerate implementation and integration testing to reduce risk and help ensure compliance. With our solutions, you'll also be able to manage and automate testing assets, streamline traceability, and improve visibility into the overall progress of your integration testing effort.
Benefits and Highlights
- Improve collaboration between clinical, financial, and operations.
- Gain deeper insight into the impact of changes with real-time data visibility, change notifications, and gap and risk analysis.
- Quickly check on project progress, research specific user and product requirements when needed, and automatically be notified of requirements changes you did not initiate.
- Safely store and centrally manage all data and digital assets with full version control.
- Keep your team in sync regarding outstanding issues, enable analysis and investigation of recurring problems, and trace issues back to their source through centralized task and issue management.
- Lessen your risk exposure with automatic notifications and escalations, automatic audit logging, and electronic signatures that are incorporated into your organization's daily development and quality assurance processes.
- Secure all assets using strong, role-based security features.
- Enforce adherence to development processes and best practices with secure automated workflows.
- Eliminate gaps in test coverage and attain a single source of truth.
- Spend less time documenting compliance with a framework to capture required compliance information, while letting your team focus on the tasks at hand.
White Papers & Guides
To improve product quality, reduce production costs, and get to market faster, many organizations in safety-critical environments are exploring Agile. Read this white paper to learn about the challenges you may face, and how to overcome them and successfully transition to Agile.
At its core, Agile is a set of concepts and beliefs that stress flexibility and shared responsibility over rigid rules and formal processes. So, can Agile be used in an FDA-regulated environment? Yes. Read this white paper to learn how.
This white paper will help you understand the impact of FDA ruling 21 CFR Part 11, and learn how good processes and the right product development management solution tool can help you achieve compliance.
Join Seapine Software life sciences solutions engineer, Michael Sieve, for a 45-minute webinar and learn how to prepare for and survive an audit. Michael will discuss how real-time traceability, gap analysis, and content reuse can help you make your product development process seamless, while enabling you to produce information for the FDA and international auditors at a moment's notice.
As projects grow in scope, both testing complexity and demands on the testing team increase. Homegrown methods for managing those tests start letting you down. Even as you spend more time managing individual tests, it becomes clear that you've lost track of the larger picture?what the results of your testing mean for the quality of your software and the efficiency of your testing program. This webinar will help you determine if you've outgrown your current test case management methods, and get recommended next steps to improve team performance.
When created early in the product development lifecycle, a trace matrix can do more than just help you gain FDA approval for your device. Unfortunately, many companies create the matrix sporadically during a project, mainly right before regulatory submission?too late to capture the benefits a well-maintained matrix can deliver. During this webinar, guest speaker Steve Rakitin, President of Software Quality Consulting, will discuss five of the benefits gained by maintaining a matrix throughout the project
Conducting risk analysis and implementing mitigation strategies is hard work that often goes to waste. Too many times, much of the risk management work ends up locked away in spreadsheets, hidden from the team as product development progresses. Join us for this 45-minute webinar and learn about the five keys to improving the visibility of risk analysis and mitigation measures throughout the development cycle.
The healthcare template demonstrates the TestTrack features that help organizations meet change, quality, technology, and information management requirements. It is pre-configured with workflows, security groups, automation rules, folders, and other features—all of which can be further customized to meet your specific needs.
Customer Success Stories
CureSearch implemented TestTrack to gain a fully functional issue management system customized for their needs.
First Choice Health standardized their development process across teams with integration through TestTrack and Surround SCM.
8,500+ worldwide customers rely on Seapine Software
Cincinnati Children's Hospital
First Choice Health
Fletcher Allen Health Care
Group Health Cooperative
Iowa Foundation for Medical
System C Healthcare