Solutions for Government Systems Development and Integration Testing
Government organizations have diverse responsibilities, but their software development needs share the common requirements for highly secure solutions, complete forward and backward traceability, and low cost of implementation and ownership.
To best serve your users, you need to implement reliable, secure software solutions that make it easy to establish accountability, meet regulatory challenges, and provide reliable customer service.
- Securing all systems and data
- Maintaining strong, end-to-end traceability
- Deploying solutions with a low cost of ownership and implementation
- Establishing clear accountability
- Complying with regulatory mandates and guidelines
When compliance is critical, Seapine's solutions have you covered. From Sarbanes-Oxley, to FDA regulation 21 CFR Part 11, to aircraft safety-critical software regulation DO-178B, Seapine solutions track all aspects of development to ensure you have secure processes, complete data integrity, full traceability reports, and management transparency.
- Gain complete traceability and auditability across all development-related artifacts.
- Automate and enforce workflow processes to establish clear accountability and ensure repeatability.
- Improve the visibility of risk mitigation artifacts across teams, leaving no risk forgotten.
- Increase productivity by automatically creating and maintaining traceability matrices and documentation in minutes.
- Keep all stakeholders informed of new and changed requirements with centralized requirements management.
- Simplify the requirement review process and ensure everyone understands the impact of proposed changes.
- Mitigate your risk exposure with automatic notifications and escalations, automatic audit logging, and electronic signatures that are incorporated into your organization's daily development and quality assurance processes.
- Gain insight into the impact of changes with real-time data visibility, change notifications, and gap and risk analysis.
- Enforce adherence to development processes and best practices with enforceable and secure automated workflows.
- Quickly check on project progress, research specific user and product requirements when needed, and automatically be notified of requirements changes you did not initiate.
- Accurately forecast schedules and enable better decision-making with real-time visibility of project status information.
We Can Help
Getting in touch with the leader in process-centric product development solutions is easy!
Thank you for contacting Seapine Software
UK & Benelux
Middle East & Africa
Let's Get Started
White Paper: Analyzing the Impact of Requirement Changes
Customer Story: Applied Data Trends Takes Seapine Software onto the Battlefield
Some products are so complex that they require a dedicated administrator just to set them up. With Surround SCM, it's simple to snapshot the source tree, create a repository, and get a working configuration management system into the field.