Solutions for Embedded Systems Development and Integration Testing
Embedded systems touch all parts of our lives, often controlling the safety functions that protect us from harm. Quality is critical, and the development process is complex.
Once deployed into the field, embedded systems must work flawlessly. Unique development challenges surround designing and building embedded systems, because software is developed independent of the hardware it will eventually run on. Managing this dual track development of complex systems requires strong integration between development teams and across tools to ensure product quality and regulatory compliance.
- Ensuring software quality and reliability
- Improving the visibility of risk management artifacts
- Coordinating design changes across hardware, software, and electronics engineering teams
- Understanding the impact of requirement changes
- Securing access to source code, work items, issues, and other product development artifacts
- Producing audit trails of record changes to issues and documents
- Proving compliance with safety standards, such as IEC 61508
Seapine solutions help automotive manufacturers efficiently design, build, and test complex embedded systems, with end-to-end risk management and automated traceability.
- Reduce risk with automatically calculated and tracked SILs for system components.
- Improve the visibility of risk mitigation artifacts across teams, leaving no risk forgotten.
- Increase productivity by automatically creating and maintaining traceability matrices and documentation in minutes.
- Keep all stakeholders informed of new and changed requirements with centralized requirements management.
- Simplify the requirement review process and ensure everyone understands the impact of proposed changes.
- Mitigate your risk exposure with automatic notifications and escalations, automatic audit logging, and electronic signatures that are incorporated into your organization's daily development and quality assurance processes.
- Gain insight into the impact of changes with real-time data visibility, change notifications, and gap and risk analysis.
- Enforce adherence to development processes and best practices with enforceable and secure automated workflows.
- Quickly check on project progress, research specific user and product requirements when needed, and automatically be notified of requirements changes you did not initiate.
- Accurately forecast schedules and enable better decision-making with real-time visibility of project status information.
We Can Help
Getting in touch with the leader in process-centric product development solutions is easy!
Thank you for contacting Seapine Software
UK & Benelux
Middle East & Africa
Let's Get Started
White Paper: Analyzing the Impact of Requirement Changes
Customer Story: Gentex Proves Automotive SPICE Compliance with TestTrack
The value of TestTrack is improved communication and documentation. It works so well with our development process; we just keep expanding the reach of what we use the tool for.