Seapine Software Strengthens Application Lifecycle Management Solution with Release of TestTrack RM
New collaborative requirements management solution offers end-to-end traceability
Cincinnati, OH – August 4, 2009 -- Seapine, a leading global provider of quality-centric application lifecycle management (ALM) solutions, today announced the release of TestTrack RM for efficiently managing and tracking project requirements throughout the entire development lifecycle. TestTrack RM is part of Seapine’s recently launched TestTrack 2010 product that includes the latest versions of issue tracking and test case management applications. Segue Technologies, Inc., one of the fastest-growing IT solution providers in the U.S. and long-time Seapine Software customer, is an early adopter of TestTrack RM. "Early in the specification phase, we were trying to formalize on a requirements definition process and select the best tool to employ," says Mark Shapiro, Chief Technology Officer, Segue Technologies. "We initially invested in an expensive requirements management solution and soon realized it didn’t provide the capabilities we were looking for. After a successful beta evaluation of TestTrack RM, its seamless integration with our other Seapine tools, and reasonable pricing, we were sold. The Segue requirements management team now has a complete solution for its software development process and looks forward to realizing its many benefits." Segue now uses Seapine as its single source for integrated application lifecycle management.TestTrack RM builds on the award-winning platform of TestTrack Pro and includes:
- Requirements management: allows users to manage all aspects of requirements definition, including planning, traceability, impact, review processes, measurement, and reporting.
- Team-based collaboration: ensures team members stay informed of each other’s tasks and progress by centralizing requirements management, automating the requirements planning and review process, and triggering RSS feeds and email communications.
- End-to-end traceability: integrates with TestTrack Pro, TestTrack TCM, and popular software configuration management tools to automate test case creation and provide end-to-end traceability of development artifacts.
- Change control: lets users maintain requirements documents in a secure, central repository with complete version control.
- Enforced regulatory compliance: includes features to meet regulatory compliance requirements, including 21 CFR Part 11, Sarbanes-Oxley, and others.
- Workflow automation: permits users to easily create powerful, customizable workflows to automate the requirements definition process.
TestTrack RM is now available for download at Seapine Software’s Web site.
About Seapine Software
Seapine Software, Inc. is a privately held technology company whose application lifecycle management (ALM) solutions help companies manage the process of developing high-quality complex products—often in regulated industries. Our award-winning ALM solutions drive the creation of recognized brands, life-saving medical devices, even games of the year.
Founded in 1995, Seapine has headquarters in Cincinnati, Ohio, and offices in Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Africa with over 8,500 customers worldwide. For more information, visit www.seapine.com.
Director, Corporate Communications
Need More Info?
Complete the following form to get in touch.
Thank you for contacting Seapine Software