Seapine Software Releases TestTrack Studio 2009
New issue tracking and test case management software offers advanced reporting features
Mason, OH—February 5, 2009—Seapine Software, a leading provider of quality-centric application lifecycle management (ALM) solutions, today announced the release of TestTrack Studio 2009, the latest version of its issue tracking and test case management application. The new version includes advanced reporting features that make it easier to monitor the state of product development and quality assurance.
"TestTrack is a rich repository of mission-critical development and quality assurance information," said Richard Riccetti, president and CEO, Seapine Software. "Our focus for TestTrack Studio 2009 was to increase users’ abilities to report on and visualize their data in more meaningful ways, helping them make more informed decisions."
Key new TestTrack Studio 2009 features include the following:
- External reporting: enables viewing reports created and stored in external reporting services, such as SQL Server Reporting Services and Crystal Reports.
- Grouped data reports: lets users generate reports with interactive drill-down charts of grouped data and summed columns.
- More granular report access: enables administrators to limit report access to specific security groups.
- Remote report execution: allows users to remotely run and view reports without logging into TestTrack.
- Automatic client upgrades: makes it much easier for administrators to roll out TestTrack upgrades by automatically downloading new clients to user’s computers.
TestTrack Studio 2009 is available for download at Seapine Software’s Web site.
About Seapine Software
Seapine Software, Inc. is a privately held technology company whose application lifecycle management (ALM) solutions help companies manage the process of developing high-quality complex products—often in regulated industries. Our award-winning ALM solutions drive the creation of recognized brands, life-saving medical devices, even games of the year.
Founded in 1995, Seapine has headquarters in Cincinnati, Ohio, and offices in Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Africa with over 8,500 customers worldwide. For more information, visit www.seapine.com.
Director, Corporate Communications
Need More Info?
Complete the following form to get in touch.
Thank you for contacting Seapine Software