Seapine Software Releases QA Wizard Pro 2007.3
Mason, OH—April 21, 2008—Seapine Software, the leading provider of quality-centric application lifecycle management (ALM) solutions, today announced the release of QA Wizard Pro 2007.3 its test automation tool. QA Wizard Pro 2007.3 includes the following enhancements.
- Test Delphi for Win32 and Delphi for .NET Windows applications
- Record double-clicks on list box, list view, tree, and grid controls
- Use the Double-Click statement to perform double-clicks on any control
- Faster performance of repository operations
- Improved control identification for better capture and fewer duplicates in the application repository
- Test .NET applications with tab, list view, and data grid controls
- Watch playback line-by-line in the playback status window or the Windows taskbar
- Set a default location to save captured screenshots
About Seapine Software
Seapine Software, Inc. is a privately held technology company whose application lifecycle management (ALM) solutions help companies manage the process of developing high-quality complex products—often in regulated industries. Our award-winning ALM solutions drive the creation of recognized brands, life-saving medical devices, even games of the year.
Founded in 1995, Seapine has headquarters in Cincinnati, Ohio, and offices in Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Africa with over 8,500 customers worldwide. For more information, visit www.seapine.com.
Director, Corporate Communications
Need More Info?
Complete the following form to get in touch.
Thank you for contacting Seapine Software